Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Lightbringer Faction bones mission SERIOUS bug <CLICK HERE>
[REPLY]
Player
Lightbringer Faction bones mission SERIOUS bug <CLICK HERE>
Hello.
Looks like we have a serious problem with bones mission in LB faction.
IF we lose 1 or more bones then we cannot complete this mission. Please fix. There should be some way to reset mission, so we can grab bones again.
Posted 2 months ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Signed. I have the same problem. :/
Posted 1 month ago by Norztuador Uespamekbob (149 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Administrator
Hello

This issue will be taken care of by means of implementing purchasable bones for high amount of gold coins. That is in order to avoid players purchasing bones rather than collecting them.
Posted 1 month ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
IryontHello

This issue will be taken care of by means of implementing purchasable bones for high amount of gold coins. That is in order to avoid players purchasing bones rather than collecting them.

I would easily pay 50k each bone just not having to run those routes to collect all 3, so if it's going to cost like 10-20k I can assure you people will rather buy it than run the missions. Idk how this works if you can keep buying bones to every mission but if thats the case then I guess it's not fair to the ones who ran those routes 7 times to complete the mission. :P
Posted 1 month ago by Zyra Coxa (284 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Just put NPC selling ancient bone behind the door at the skeleton or near skeleton tomb (possible to access only through the ancient bones quest) and let him sell only 1 bone per day
Posted 1 month ago by Stiflonda (240 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Zyra CoxaI would easily pay 50k each bone just not having to run those routes to collect all 3, so if it's going to cost like 10-20k I can assure you people will rather buy it than run the missions. Idk how this works if you can keep buying bones to every mission but if thats the case then I guess it's not fair to the ones who ran those routes 7 times to complete the mission. :P

I do not mind having walked this long way for 7 days ... But I find it extremely unproductive to be able to buy everything ...

Stilfonda Just put NPC selling ancient bone behind the door at the skeleton or near skeleton tomb (possible to access only through the ancient bones quest) and let him sell only 1 bone per day

Signed
Posted 1 month ago by Joel Eli (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
I think a slightly better solution would be the possibility to say No when he asks if you collected the bones. If not then it resets and you can take a new mission.
Posted 1 month ago by Norztuador Uespamekbob (149 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...