A small patch for the game server as well as the game server will be released tomorrow (Sunday June 3, 2018) during a server save. It will bring some rather major changes in general which are worth mentioning and those are:
- Auto open containers on login (containers will be opened back on login in the same position and size as they were during logout). Please keep in mind that information about position of the containers is saved within your local computer, so if you login from another computer all containers will be opened, but on the default panel instead.
- All other mini windows (e.g. Health Window, Skills Window and so on) will now save according to settings from a specific character.
- Idle status in VIP if player is away for more than 5 minutes. It means that the name of the player will turn orange when the player is not performing any action in game (however, a player can interact with the computer and the game window and that will not affect the status being idle in the game itself).
- Screenshoting the game window on hotkey (saved in medivia directory along with cams and the configuration file). This function will only capture the game window for your convenience.
- Several minor fixes (e.g. fixes to recently implemented new loot from Nether Spiders).
I hope you will enjoy those changes!