Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Small patch
[REPLY]
Administrator
Small patch
Dear players

A small patch for the game server as well as the game server will be released tomorrow (Sunday June 3, 2018) during a server save. It will bring some rather major changes in general which are worth mentioning and those are:

- Auto open containers on login (containers will be opened back on login in the same position and size as they were during logout). Please keep in mind that information about position of the containers is saved within your local computer, so if you login from another computer all containers will be opened, but on the default panel instead.

- All other mini windows (e.g. Health Window, Skills Window and so on) will now save according to settings from a specific character.

- Idle status in VIP if player is away for more than 5 minutes. It means that the name of the player will turn orange when the player is not performing any action in game (however, a player can interact with the computer and the game window and that will not affect the status being idle in the game itself).

- Screenshoting the game window on hotkey (saved in medivia directory along with cams and the configuration file). This function will only capture the game window for your convenience.

- Several minor fixes (e.g. fixes to recently implemented new loot from Nether Spiders).

I hope you will enjoy those changes!

Posted 2 weeks ago by Iryont Quote
Player
I am just concerned about being semi-afk on for example Pendulum. I like to program and regain mana in the background hidden from random pkers and now I feel like idle status might be a big help for them.
Posted 2 weeks ago by Yavemar Quote
Player
What sense to put semiafk? How can this help?
Posted 2 weeks ago by Joel Eli Quote
Tutor
Will there be a requirement that you need to have each other in VIP list to see if someone is idle or not? As Yavemar said this could be abused by random player killers.
Posted 2 weeks ago by Reinhard van Astrea Quote
Player
Nice, I like the ideas, what about the polls about facc runes / 2 mc? got some plans for it?
Posted 2 weeks ago by Czukfa Bukfa Albalabamba Quote
Player
really nice changes opening and closing backpacks is a blessing for everyone!!!, also the idle system is nice now considering some ppl afk in there house were they cannot be disconnected which i think is the main reason for it, and the screen shot in game is awesome really nice making it easier to take screen shots and find them. really nice quality of life improvements nice job guys!!!!
Posted 2 weeks ago by Spoonwithyou Quote
Player
I must say right away, everythings sounds good, but the semi-afk (vip name turns orange) is giving me big worries.. I mean like someone stated above, you can add people, learn their behaviours by seeing how the turn from green to orange, then once you learn the pattern, you go kill people who is at orange. This will forsure be abused. I understand why you did it, but I honestly think its a bad idea from a PVP perspective, its almost as if you put a sign above our heads with the signs (afk or not afk), but u just have to look at that sign at your viplist, if the name is orange, you go for the kill.

Not signed on this idea, everything else sounds really good.
Also the open containers will change how PVP used to look like, but I guess it wont be that much of a big deal, but it still is, cause in battles, seconds count a lot, and being fast to open a backpack to shot mwall or heal is a big thing for the fight itself.. Ohwell lets see how it looks...
Posted 2 weeks ago by Bagheria Quote
Player
i think you should only be shown as idle in a protection zone
Posted 2 weeks ago by Sanatik Quote
Player
Really nice!
Good job

"
Posted 2 weeks ago by Voliibear Quote
Player
nice job iryont love you
Posted 2 weeks ago by Bakugo Katsuki Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...