Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Sepulcher of Nightmares
[REPLY]
Administrator
Sepulcher of Nightmares
Dear players

As we have already informed within one of main threads the update will be a bit delayed due to workload we didn't anticipate. However, please rest assured that besides that everything is going quite smoothly in terms of the development. In such case we would like you provide you with another portion of teasers regarding the incoming patch. I hope they will be enjoyable for you as much as we did enjoy creating them :)

Posted 3 weeks ago by Iryont Quote
Player
Lookin' nice, I do really regard developers for your great job, keep going.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Meruem Quote
Player
do you already have a date set for the release?
Posted 3 weeks ago by Bolteador Quote
Player
Looking great but i just hope it doesn' t change so much the game itself,the size of the character and such things,we got used to the way things are for all this years changes are nice and i recognize your hard work but we liked the size of the character the way it was it seems like it's gonna be so much smaller,i hope it's just my impression <3
Posted 3 weeks ago by Pardal Do Gato Quote
Player
Pardal Do GatoLooking great but i just hope it doesn' t change so much the game itself,the size of the character and such things,we got used to the way things are for all this years changes are nice and i recognize your hard work but we liked the size of the character the way it was it seems like it's gonna be so much smaller,i hope it's just my impression <3

Signed :)
Posted 3 weeks ago by Ifbrolly Quote
Player
Great Work!!!! very good art work
Posted 3 weeks ago by Spoonwithyou Quote
Player
Wow , nice graphics ^^
ancious for the update :3
Posted 3 weeks ago by Ceifa Quote
Player
Looks pretty neat, I like the magic walls.

If you need someone more comfortable with English proofreading the texts before publishing stuff I wouldn't mind.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Pelefant Quote
Player
Will the future client support windows xp?
Posted 3 weeks ago by Stryptag Quote
Player
StryptagWill the future client support windows xp?

Windows xp itself isn't supported anymore, you need to update
Posted 3 weeks ago by Pelefant Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...