Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Pendulum & winter patch
Administrator
Pendulum & winter patch
Dear players

As you all know the Pendulum comes to its last swing and therefore a reboot of that world can be expected sooner than later. However, this time we would like you ask for opinion of what to change within the next iteration of that world. Please keep in mind that most of those changes will be included on other worlds, too, so they won't be focused purely on Pendulum itself. Anyway, through proposals section we have agreed to change Ultimate Explosion spell to act like the great fireball which decreases its power with the amount of the players being hit at the same time. That is one thing that will change, but we would like to hear your opinion on other things, too.

Also, we have scheduled the incoming update for December this year. The exact day is yet to be determined, but the update is scheduled to happen by the end of this year nonetheless. However, it should be noted that we would like to reboot Pendulum a few weeks before that.

Posted 1 week ago by Iryont Quote
Player
If you won't make another little high rate server (for example 3x), ANd pendulum will be restarted each 2 months I think there should be atleast higher exp.
Posted 1 week ago by Feloen Quote
Player
TOP priority for me:
1- Comunication betwen players and staff, Being listened easyer into some changes, like the pendulum 1, and avoiding shity posts with a forum moderator? just try to give us a real forum, where ppl actually post about important stuff cause they are listened! we all are a bunch of 20-30 year old gus who been playing this game (and many others) for lots of years, and reallly lots of ppl in this forum ( i can name some, decoy, fredde, taze, maas) are saying important stuff wich is being ignored or just being care of it months later.

2- think as a comunity for a soulution to runefarms/mana regen/rune system. Its a really hard problem, really difficult to solve and wich will require from us players to give our solutions and staff to tweak numbers. For me the best solution is changin the mana system into a scaling system, allowing to do more runes the more high level u are, but if this is ever implemented, another facts may changes, like exp/h of high levels(maybe changing the level table).

3-How is supposed to be the end game of medivia. Like, wich lvl we want ppl to be, wich are aspects we must promote(pvp or pve), how are different servers economy and numbers, how this ppl are getting lvls etc, like general playability of this game.
Posted 1 week ago by Vassili Zaitsev Quote
Player
maybe a little bit higher exp at end stage so we can discover all monsters on forgula
Posted 1 week ago by King Koval Quote
Player
Hi,

The nerf on Ultimate explosion is a step in the right direction.

The next pendulum should have the features of being a heavily war-server and still allowing people who want to fight monsters and quest and teamhunt.
Because without 'rpgs' playing the server dies fast.

Next issue is the constant cavebotters and runefarms. There has to be a solution to stopping this, and im not talking just about Pendulum.
Destiny has almost 75% of makers online. We all use makers but some people take it to the extreme and have several cavebotting chars and runefarms with 15+ chars making runes.

I dont really know how to stop this or how to counter it. (Maybe some kind of battle eye antibot like Tibia has.)
Maybe lower exp-rate in early stages to make it harder to make promoted makers?
Or maybe just simply make runes availabe in shops?

The lootrate on Pendulum is good with 3x lootrate allowing you to make decent profit in alot of good spawns..
Fragtime/frag count has been very good, and now with ue being nerfed sorcerers wont be running arround and ueing and taking 5+ unjusts each time.

Experience wise it's fairly easy to take level 101, wouldn't change much (except maybe what i said above) but after 101 you can get over 1kk/hour with profit on almost every vocation and with the easy accses to runes this makes for seriously fast leveling.
So instead of 3x maybe 2x would make for a longerlasting server.

Another way to counter this might be to have higher the deathpenalty,
I know alot of people want to have no Blessings but personally i just think the blessings offer to much protection.
With full bless you lose arround 80% experience when you are above 130. This is less than 1 hour hunting,
So i propose you should higher the cost to die, or either make blessings cost even more, making it hurt to die.

One cool feature Medivia has is it's faction tasks, but on Pendulum people rarely even try to finish either because they know how much of a grind they are..
But they are also needed to gain accses to certain hunting spots/quests.
Why would you want to grind for so many hours for something so hard when the lifespan on the server is unknown?
Pendulum was created to make people explore Medivia before 'choosing' Legacy, Destiny or Spectrum.
But when you cant even get to places how will it then even get you excited?

Would like to see all the restrictions to enter certain places be removed allowing people to hunt and explore them.

I dont know if people agree with me or not but just had to express how i felt!

/ AddeBoostmeister aka 'nobody'
Posted 1 week ago by Dj Piecia Quote
Player
Hmm maybe start next Pendulum at Tibia 11 version?? Its a Best choice yee
Posted 1 week ago by Young Pawliczenko Quote
Player
Dj PieciaHi,

The next pendulum should have the features of being a heavily war-server and still allowing people who want to fight monsters and quest and teamhunt.

Next issue is the constant cavebotters and runefarms. There has to be a solution to stopping this, and im not talking just about Pendulum.
Destiny has almost 75% of makers online. We all use makers but some people take it to the extreme and have several cavebotting chars and runefarms with 15+ chars making runes.

I dont really know how to stop this or how to counter it. (Maybe some kind of battle eye antibot like Tibia has.)

The lootrate on Pendulum is good with 3x lootrate allowing you to make decent profit in alot of good spawns..
Fragtime/frag count has been very good, and now with ue being nerfed sorcerers wont be running arround and ueing and taking 5+ unjusts each time.

Experience wise it's fairly easy to take level 101, wouldn't change much (except maybe what i said above) but after 101 you can get over 1kk/hour with profit on almost every vocation and with the easy accses to runes this makes for seriously fast leveling.

I know alot of people want to have no Blessings but personally i just think the blessings offer to much protection.
With full bless you lose arround 80% experience when you are above 130. This is less than 1 hour hunting,
So i propose you should higher the cost to die, or either make blessings cost even more, making it hurt to die.

One cool feature Medivia has is it's faction tasks, but on Pendulum people rarely even try to finish either because they know how much of a grind they are..
Why would you want to grind for so many hours for something so hard when the lifespan on the server is unknown?
Pendulum was created to make people explore Medivia before 'choosing' Legacy, Destiny or Spectrum.

Would like to see all the restrictions to enter certain places be removed allowing people to hunt and explore them.

I don't agre
Loot rate is strange I wasted 100 bp gfb on tomb and get nothing special (not even 1 v shield or boh) on -2 penisula. Once i enter and get 3x boh and 4 v shield (since i remember Medivia/Tibianic was that strange once u get XXX looot and rest time nothing in my opinion it should be changed for more balanced)

About death loss I dissagree 40min of xp on 130 lv? Yeah maybe on ms with tons of gfb on penisula -2. The facts about this server are that those ways of exp are fucked up. What I mean? On spec/destiny where make gfb takes such a long time not everyone can afford to get that fast xp/h. Normaly people exp much slower the problem is in farms. Prople after tibias 8.0+ think they should have runes all the time meanwhile 7.4 wasn't that.

In my opinion for Pendulum exp rate should be highered. Because server dies each 2 months now, because nobody wants to play rpg on server which gonna be dead anyway. High exp = faster acces to CUSTOM acces and have fun with trying new quests, monsters. Sory but new content is mostly for high levels. Which almost nobody get truly way to try on last Pendulum anyway it was 2 months. Im sure nobody wants to lose 2 months to get enough level to try new content with know that his character will be in rubbish sooner or later (deleted). So yeah i know this server is for war for all people who like 7.4 but this server was made with idea to give people chance to TRY everything they cant get in another servers so fast. so yeah there should be faster experience.

About rest servers I don't truly give a shit. Most of pendulum players left all other servers since support did almost nothing about botters and farmers. Last time i reported 5 botters since first day of pendulum and they didnt get ban till end of this server. Meanwhile I just get online 3 mc and i get banned. This servers are lost anyway. 80% of people playing Pendulum know that and that's why they play ONLY pendulum.
Posted 1 week ago by The Genji Quote
Player
The Genji
In my opinion for Pendulum exp rate should be highered. Because server dies each 2 months now, because nobody wants to play rpg on server which gonna be dead anyway. High exp = faster acces to CUSTOM acces and have fun with trying new quests, monsters. Sory but new content is mostly for high levels. Which almost nobody get truly way to try on last Pendulum anyway it was 2 months. Im sure nobody wants to lose 2 months to get enough level to try new content with know that his character will be in rubbish sooner or later (deleted). So yeah i know this server is for war for all people who like 7.4 but this server was made with idea to give people chance to TRY everything they cant get in another servers so fast. so yeah there should be faster experience.

+1

maybe just delete last stage
Posted 1 week ago by King Koval Quote
Player
Dj PieciaHi,

++++++++ its way to easy to get cash and levels at 100+ so the lower rate is good and makes the wars last longer and much better since characters doesnt get too high as fast.
Posted 1 week ago by Gugigugi Quote
Player
The GenjiI don't agre
Loot rate is strange I wasted 100 bp gfb on tomb and get nothing special (not even 1 v shield or boh) on -2 penisula. Once i enter and get 3x boh and 4 v shield (since i remember Medivia/Tibianic was that strange once u get XXX looot and rest time nothing in my opinion it should be changed for more balanced)

About death loss I dissagree 40min of xp on 130 lv? Yeah maybe on ms with tons of gfb on penisula -2. The facts about this server are that those ways of exp are fucked up. What I mean? On spec/destiny where make gfb takes such a long time not everyone can afford to get that fast xp/h. Normaly people exp much slower the problem is in farms. Prople after tibias 8.0+ think they should have runes all the time meanwhile 7.4 wasn't that.

I dont think i ever wasted in the long run in penisula/serpentine/demona on pendulum after lvl 80.. and i played both paladin/ms.

How can you not say it's 40 min exp?
Demona is arround 1kk/hour
Serpentine 800k+ on all vocs/hour
Poi dls 1kk+ on paladin/mage
Stone tomb 800k+/hour
Peni 800k+/Hour

just to name the most popular ones..
Posted 1 week ago by Dj Piecia Quote
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...