Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Frozen heart
[REPLY]
Developer
Frozen heart
Dear players

We present to you a new teaser from dark places sealed deep beneath the sands of Najira. This time a frozen crypt filled with empty echoes of ancient times.

Posted 2 weeks ago by Saphron Quote
Player
Show us new spirit of outfits/addon.
Its cost a lot of kks and seems like it can be waste of money cuz a lot of it is ugly...
Posted 2 weeks ago by Pirat Blackfyre Quote
Player
Agree with Pirat, I wanna see full outfits/addons if its possible cause we already have alot of them now and some people like myself stoped trying to get em until I see what they gona look like for real.. It actually kills the game feeling alot not knowing how something that has it looks will look later after the changes.

Nice maping btw
Posted 2 weeks ago by Sickunt Quote
Player
For sure the best teaser yet, looks fucking good
Posted 2 weeks ago by Whereis Maas Damodred Quote
Player
Definitely an amazing teaser, extremely excited for the update!

Can we have a detailed guide to all the new outfits with and without the addons next please? Right now I am confused as to which outfits have addons on them and what ones don't.

Keep up the great work !
Posted 2 weeks ago by Skalth Veria Quote
Player
Oh look, more tombs!

Like I wasn't expecting that... And Undeads. I hope there's a new dynamic involving tombs rather the usual map click and GFB style, but people seems to love it so...

Still no news about traps and choke points that would make hunting in these spots interesting and not boring. Till this day Catacombs is the only tomb that's really fun to explore and hunt, you're never comfortable there, and it's the best one so far - including mapping, design and concept. I feel like the old formula of corridors and big square rooms are now a weak concept, extremely boring, and just viable to power gaming.
Posted 2 weeks ago by Life Shiver Quote
Player
Incrediable work !! lovely that outfit with the hat,always wanted something similar to ferumbras hat let's hope it looks good on male characters too

But it seems like this places that you always add it's only huntable with team or hmm's would be nice to have some new tombs at some time to gfb to switch it up a notch,excited for the update !!
Posted 2 weeks ago by Kantek Quote
Player
Love the mapping, monster outfits and the feeling of the areas. Hope you fix some nice outfits for players too, what I have seen so far is many up and downs and your monster outfits outclass the players by far.
Posted 2 weeks ago by Sir Fredde Quote
Player
Sir FreddeLove the mapping, monster outfits and the feeling of the areas. Hope you fix some nice outfits for players too, what I have seen so far is many up and downs and your monster outfits outclass the players by far.

I do agree with him, the monster sprites are actually 10/10, it's just the player outfits I feel need to be touched up on a bit. Again, if we had a slideshow of all the outfits and addons though it would clarify which ones specifically aren't liked.

I must ask by the way, originally you were changing Edron, Ankrahmun, and Darashia at first and the rest at a later date, but then again you also stated the reason the update was pushed back from the summer was due to it all changing at once. I can't help but notice all the teasers we are receiving are focused around Darashia/Ankrahmun's remake so is this update only going to be focused on the desert as originally stated?
Posted 2 weeks ago by Skalth Veria Quote
Player
What about fixing the servers instead?

UE nerf, New server?

instead of this stupid stuff
Posted 2 weeks ago by Dj Piecia Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...