As promised today was the update in which we did revamp the whole beginners island and we did rename it to Novus. There are now three main temples which will be randomly selected during the first login. Two of them are for free accounts while one of them is for premium players. The purpose of this change is to allow a bit more controlled start in which a lot of players login at the same time.
Besides that we have made the following changes in general:
In game changes:
* Added bunch of new quests to Novus.
* Added several Oracles.
* Changed sprites of the following Creatures: Rat, Cave Rat, Dog, Hyaena, Blue Djinn, Green Djinn, Marid, Efreet, Mummy, Poison Spider, Giant Spider, Banshee, Rabbit.
* Minor changes to loot of the following Creatures: Fiery Beetle, Skull Reaper, Drake Lord, Nether Spider.
* Minor changes to strength of Nether Spider.
* Minor changes to minimap color of certain objects.
* Changed premium roses to premium scrolls.
* Changed house roses to house scrolls.
Game client changes:
* Moved windows related options to a new tab called "Panels".
* Added a possibility to disable dragging for certain windows.
* Added word wrapping for container name.
* Extended classic control (Shift+Right Button = follow or open container in a new window).
* Optimized VIP list sorting algorithm.
* Optimized battlelist and removed all sorting methods leaving only a classic one as default.
* Added a possibility to turn when using WASD as walking keys.
* Changed clear text from Ctrl+W to Ctrl+Y.
* Removed show experience option.
* Added possibility to select a main panel in which e.g. containers will be assigned to when opened for the first time.
Also, purchases are now on the whole account and can be acquired by any character on that specific account.