Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > North America world
Administrator
North America world
Dear players

In the past it was said that we do plan to work on a world in North America at the beginning of 2017 year. The issue we were facing was a technical one and it did not allow us to create such world due to latency problems. However, I suppose it is needless to say that we did stick to that promise and currently there are outgoing tests to determine whether a solution we have right now will be a viable one for the long term. In fact, for the last week we have been testing a world located in the North America and there were no issues whatsoever. That being the case, we have decided to announce the release date of Destiny world which will be located in North America and its launch is due to happen on Saturday, 11th of February 2017, 00:00 CET. The rates of Destiny world will be exactly the same as on Spectrum world. There will be no vouchers like on Spectrum world. The registration is now open, but the date launch date is over a month from now, so please take your time.

If you wish to test your ping to Destiny you can use the following address:

na.medivia.online

Also, the following tutorial might be useful:

http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address

I believe it is worth to mention that before the launch we do expect to revamp the whole Rookgaard, too. The island itself is simply not enough for the large quantity of new players playing at the same time.

Posted 1 month ago by Iryont Quote
Player
haaaaaa..............!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly :D! thanks alot! <3 <3 xoxo
Posted 1 month ago by Ackme Quote
Player
oh my godddd yesssssss
Posted 1 month ago by Tower God Quote
Player
Nice work :).
Have any propose to launch a server with rates of legacy on America?
Posted 1 month ago by Valebas Quote
Player
YEAAAAAAAAA

its being hosted in canada lol
Posted 1 month ago by Kressen Quote
Player
Wouldn't legacy rates be more inline with whats proven to be popular? Legacy has been dominating the numbers for quite some time now, I don't want to see this server flop before its even started.
Posted 1 month ago by Zooperdooper Quote
Player
Im from Brazil and i`m getting 164 ms ping.

Please make it in the east coast where we can play with 120-130ms. PLEASE.

Most american tibia players are in the east coast anyway.
Posted 1 month ago by Morrigan Quote
Player
at 2k16 it was too late, and now it's too early lol

we just started to enjoy pendulum lol
Posted 1 month ago by Hawoc Quote
Player
plez make norwegian server
Posted 1 month ago by Nexuz Dark Quote
Player
MurlocI highly doubt that. I live in Seattle and I have 85 ping to Destiny server. It's on the East Coast or the server sucks.

My bad, I pinged na.medivia.com instead of na.medivia.online

It's located in Canada actually
Posted 1 month ago by Kressen Quote
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...