Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > News > Fast-paced world
Administrator
Fast-paced world
Dear players

I would like to inform you that in the near future we do have plans to create a high rated world for Medivia and I would like to use this thread as a place for possible suggestions regarding staged experience as well as skill rates on such world. However, since high rated worlds in principle cannot exist for too long, a new world like that would have a finite lifespan after which it would be rebooted and all characters on it would be wiped out. In any case it has been decided that such world would be free to play from the beginning for anyone willing to join and that is without any vouchers (like Spectrum) and no premium requirement to join whatsoever.

So what exactly is the point in a world which has a finite lifespan (indeterminable at the beginning) and no warranty of anything whatsoever? In my opinion there are two major advantages of such world:

1) New players would be able to try Medivia out before deciding to settle down on permanent worlds such as Spectrum or Legacy. In fact, due to its nature of being high rated world it would be super easy to leave Rookgaard and discover new stuff Medivia has to offer without giving much effort in return to achieve that.

2) A lot of fun for old players. It is an undeniable fact that certain players do enjoy playing on such high rated world just to feel the thrill of the fight. In fact, PvP is a huge aspect of Medivia in general and I'm certain that such world would allow players to enjoy it ever more.

There are a few more advantages, but I believe those are the most important ones. In any case I cannot stress that enough, but it is important for me to make you understand that such world would be temporary and its purpose is to die out just to be rebooted or closed forever. However, the lifespan itself is indeterminable and it purely depends on amount of players playing such world and pretty much on my whim, too. I can decide to shut down or reboot such world despite the amount of players, so I need to make all of you aware of that possibility. Also, it should be noted that premium time is on the whole account, so if you decide to purchase premium time on the new world you will have it on other worlds, too.

Unfortunately, due to nature of such world I cannot allow the premium controller to take characters on such world into a consideration in deciding whether to allow the purchase or not, so such world will be excluded during the check. In other words you will need a character on a normal world which do meet the requirements in order to purchase premium using PayPal as the payment method. However, Paysafecard will always be without any kind of limit whatsoever.

Anyway, it has been decided that such world will be called Pendulum. In fact, despite of undecided rates we will open the registration for such world on Monday, 26th of December right after server save.

Following rates were set for Pendulum world:

1 level to 10 level: 20x
11 level to 20 level: 15x
21 level to 40 level: 10x
41 level to 60 level: 8x
61 Level to 80 Level: 6x
81 Level to 100 Level: 4x
101 level to infinite level: 3x

Skills: 8x
Magic level: 3x
Regeneration: 4x
Loot: 3x

Red skull: 8 kills in a day (16 in a week and 32 in a month)
Banishment: 16 kills in a day (32 in a week and 64 in a month)

Tasks: Doubled experience and money rewards compared to Legacy world.

The multiplication in all rates are based towards Spectrum world (which is 1x).

Launch:

Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET

Posted 2 months ago by Iryont Quote
Player
Great news, can't wait for new server
Posted 2 months ago by Medivian Girl Quote
Player
As long as you also make a 1x NA server at some point next year I'm fine with this new high rate server, would be a lot of fun.
Posted 2 months ago by Crystal Coin Quote
Player
If you actually intend on releasing this as a "true high rate" then I strongly suggest a few things.....

1 - remove any "updated" places. Would prefer simply the old original 7.4 map

2 - Id argue to make the rates higher. If it truly is planned as a short term serv, then you may as well have the final "levels" slow up at the 200s while still making it possible to obtain those lvs.

3 - Increase loot. Make the loot orsha ot style. Its gnna be a war serv. Thats all that matters is that the players have lv, cash and dont give a shit if they die.
Posted 2 months ago by Leyend Xyvero Quote
Player
In my opinion is just waste of time. Gl those who gonna play it.
Posted 2 months ago by Ackme Quote
Player
Skullbash detected

Fix frags first before starting mid-rate
As i am pretty sure that on this server gonna be minimum 600 how are we supposted to have unjusts for all of them noob chars together with main chars?

lol
Posted 2 months ago by Masgen Quote
Player
And in what continent would this server be hosted from? stay strong to european players!?
Posted 2 months ago by Terry Moose Quote
Administrator
Crystal CoinAs long as you also make a 1x NA server at some point next year I'm fine with this new high rate server, would be a lot of fun.

In fact, a world within NA will be a serious one, just like Spectrum and Legacy. This one is rather for fun to get familiar with Medivia :)

Leyend Xyvero1 - remove any "updated" places. Would prefer simply the old original 7.4 map

The new world itself will be replica of the Medivia, so we won't make any changes to the core whatsoever. Please read the first point within the news.

Leyend Xyvero2 - Id argue to make the rates higher. If it truly is planned as a short term serv, then you may as well have the final "levels" slow up at the 200s while still making it possible to obtain those lvs.

3 - Increase loot. Make the loot orsha ot style. Its gnna be a war serv. Thats all that matters is that the players have lv, cash and dont give a shit if they die.

It is fine for me. In fact, I have to agree.

MasgenFix frags first before starting mid-rate
As i am pretty sure that on this server gonna be minimum 600 how are we supposted to have unjusts for all of them noob chars together with main chars?

I thought that was the point of this thread. That is to gather suggestions and feedbacks. I'm looking forward to your suggestions then.

Terry MooseAnd in what continent would this server be hosted from? stay strong to european players!?

It will be hosted with EU just like the others.
Posted 2 months ago by Iryont Quote
Player
I think that's a great idea. A lot of other games have leagues which run for three months, after which characters are moved to a parent league or deleted. These leagues can have special modifiers or extra content to make the game fresh and more interesting.

I think there would be a lot of opportunities to run similar leagues in Medivia. There could be other modifications or additions to the game like super frequent raids/caves are filled with double the number of mobs/old style pvp-enforced mechanics.
Posted 2 months ago by Margo Quote
Player
Remove the frag system
Add Exp for killing people
easy :D
Posted 2 months ago by Masgen Quote
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...