Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Espetoafter use a hunter's knife in poison spiders/spiders, i can't open the corpse...

it's normal?

yes is normal. Some monsters you can open and some you can't after skinning.
Posted 2 years ago by Jesse Inferno (50 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
There is a bug when you drag and drop a window on top of the battle list: it will attack the creature or player which is below your cursor. Might become a problem for some people if they drag it on a skulled or a red skulled character.

Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
buddy can't open/close doors in house

Edit: None of my guild can open/close the front door. Everyone is added to the list.
Posted 2 years ago by Jesse Inferno (50 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
00:02 You see a Daraman Shield (Def:29).

It should read as follows: 00:02 You see a daraman shield (Def:29).
The D and S should not be uppercase since it's an item.
Posted 2 years ago by Skalth (156 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Player
Hello,

I participated in house auction that should end today at SS,
right now I find out that my offer is still there but the deadline for auction was postpone till next week.

Why?
Posted 2 years ago by Ranimatorka (99 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Administrator
Hello

Most likely you didn't notice that it was set to end on the next week or you did bid on it today right after it went back on the auction.

The auction is incapable of postponing itself without a full reset. However, if you do not have enough gold the game server will banish you and it will reset the auction (all bidders will be removed and a new auction will be created).
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello,

Thank you for the answer.

I bidded for sure day before, I putted 1 gold coin and this offer is still there. I had money in my depo in Venore and I'm not banned. It happend also with other houses in Venore (with small offers). Please check it.
Posted 2 years ago by Ranimatorka (99 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Player
hiho saw this
19:16 You see 9 hydra ham. It weighs 46.8 oz.
19:16 You see frozen hams. It weighs 280.0 oz.
Posted 2 years ago by Anaya (188 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
SavoldaI bidded for sure day before, I putted 1 gold coin and this offer is still there. I had money in my depo in Venore and I'm not banned. It happend also with other houses in Venore (with small offers). Please check it.

I did check it and you did bid on a new auction which was created yesterday and which is going to end on 25th of May. That is all to it.

Kolterhiho saw this
19:16 You see 9 hydra ham. It weighs 46.8 oz.
19:16 You see frozen hams. It weighs 280.0 oz.

Thank you. I will check it out. The weight seems to be off, too.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Client doesn't show real ping to server. It is halved.

Also dragon ham and normal ham still need to have the 's' removed - 20:42 You see hams. :P
Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...