Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
So I cannot aleta grav the gate here, or as it looks in game "table". I am trying to divy up rooms in my guild hall and everything we can get in rook helps! Thanks, please let me know when it's fixed I'd really like to use this room.

Posted 2 years ago by Syl'morcururond (60 None of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
When the name changed to Medivia, it forgot to change TBI (Tibian Bureau of Investigation) to MDI (Medivia BI). I think it's on some signs in Thais and in some of what NPCs say
Posted 2 years ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player

Cant wear ferumbras boots on feet, have to put it on hands
Posted 2 years ago by Gaelic (145 Scout of Destiny) Quote
Administrator
Hello

I have already fixed this issue. Thank you for the report. The fix will be available after server save.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
1. If you start cam-recording with Enter, it will hop 1 minute forwards. Can be avoided by clicking the "OK" button though.

2. If you don't finish access to Abukir quest, you can travel for free venore->abukir.
Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

Thank you for the report. I will take care of it. The game client issue will be fixed within the next release, but the NPC issue should be fixed after server save.
Player
Abukir backpack seems to be 1 pixel off compared to all other backpacks. You can see it more clearly when you stack them on floor.

Also it's impossible to remove icon (skull, heart, star, ..) from VIP-list name entry. It resets every time you open client and re-adding the name doesn't help either. I think it was reported somewhere but can't find it.
Posted 2 years ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Thank you for the report. I will make sure to fix the displacement within the new client release.

Also, I will have a look into the issue with VIP list, but I cannot replicate it myself.
Player
Few rook tasks are not being displayed in quest log:
-Elf
-Nether spiderling
-Mutated rat
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Administrator
Thank you. I will check it out.
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...