Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player

Who is King Tibianus? :O
Posted 2 years ago by Maas Damodred (183 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
Elf fortess quest(tower) dont appear in questlog.

If you take rewards from tower first it do not sppear but when you collect other rewards everything is k.
Posted 2 years ago by Varis (99 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Lemon Flavoured Rice: seymour
Obi: He is the head of the local academy. I encouraged him to sponsor you guy, but no one listens to Obi, no one listens to me, as usually.

should be:
Obi: He is the head of the local academy. I encouraged him to sponsor newcomers, but no one listens to Obi, no one listens to me, as usual.
Posted 2 years ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

Most issues here were taken care of. Thank you.

VarisIf you take rewards from tower first it do not sppear but when you collect other rewards everything is k.

In general that is how the questlog system works. However, it might be worth to change it.
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Leave a message in Trade Board, then logout more than 2 minutes.. When log in and try to message again it says: "You may only place one offer in two minutes".

If I leave a message then logout and back in 1h I can't message again.

So the Trade Board message section is an "in-game time", but it should be in or out game time.
Posted 2 years ago by Laspumosa (44 Sorcerer of Destiny) Quote
Administrator
Hello

This is a valid behavior. An exhaustion is just like any other condition in game, that is including regeneration.
Player
Reko looted hellforged legs from undead dragons, and then lollerbladez hellforged legs from lightbringer hero. Is this intended? I think its bit weird that two end game monsters drops same legs and thought maybe it was bug and one of them should drop other piece of the set like the armor or helmet.
Posted 2 years ago by Ice (8 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Administrator
Hello

It was intended. In fact that specific loot was added within the first revamp of those monsters.
Tutor

Just before creatures move onto pick holes you can pick the hole so that it opens and the creature steps on it.
Posted 2 years ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello are Dark Mushrooms supposed to be sellable for 100gp each to Luna like it says on the Wiki?

I am unable to sell them; it's possible the Wiki is wrong.

http://medivia.wikispaces.com/Dark+Mushroom
Posted 2 years ago by Tankenstien (165 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...