Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
There is an issue with one wall of my house, i cannot hang anything on it.
http://prntscr.com/la451x
Posted 1 month ago by Philosopher (67 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
https://imgur.com/a/sUd3HJK

xD How can door that's sealed against unwanted intruders be open? ;)
Guess it never was intended to be read when open .

If you have the postman, you can stack 3 parcels or whatever under your feet and right click on the door- resulting you to climb on the mountain/roof of the mailbox.
This seems to be avoided in original tibia by blocking levitation to second floor.

Peeeech out!
Posted 1 month ago by Killerkush (134 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
PhilosopherThere is an issue with one wall of my house, i cannot hang anything on it.
http://prntscr.com/la451x

Not only i've used a house scroll for this house but it's been a while since I'm still having this issue and It wasn't addressed yet, could someone please take a look into that?
On top of that, I'm also (even tho I've already have a purchase history) unable to buy more than 1 pacc at once using Paypal
Tutor
PhilosopherNot only i've used a house scroll for this house but it's been a while since I'm still having this issue and It wasn't addressed yet, could someone please take a look into that?

In the image below I show you the individual wall pieces that are used when creating a house. First there is the vertical | piece, then there is the horizontal __ piece, finally we have the corner _l piece. What you're seeing are simply the sprites, and we throw other sprites (tapestries for example) on top of them. The game tells itself that you can only have 1 tapestry per wall piece, because why would you put more than 1 tapestry on the same wall? Now if we look back at the image you posted, you're on a _l corner piece, and while it may look like 2 distinct wall pieces, it is infact 1 piece, and thus the game tells us we can only have 1 tapestry on it. You can choose to have a tapestry on that corner spot facing either way, although you cannot have 2 tapestries on it.
Posted 1 month ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Le'monIn the image below I show you the individual wall pieces that are used when creating a house. First there is the vertical | piece, then there is the horizontal __ piece, finally we have the corner _l piece....

So, In another words I can't hang anything in there hm? Well, that's pretty disappointing to be perfectly honest, I had high hopes for this house when I acquired It but I do understand It's a limitation of the engine, Although, would be pretty nice to have that L wall replaced by one _ and one | that way they are 2 different walls.
Player
I don't know if this is considered as a issue, but to me it's just makes it more perfected and organized having it (not this way as on the pictures)

Garrogat Depot (Floor -2) The mailbox is towards the wall, which is fine..

Garrogat Depot (Floor -3) The Mailbox is not towards the wall, which could be moved to the wall as on -2?

Also, I noticed there is a medivia coin scroll shop in the depot, which is nice. But the NPC does not sell Wisdom Scrolls, cause when I ask him about it he replies:

15:15 Zyra Coxa: wisdom scroll

15:15 James: The king has given me premium scrolls to sell to the citizen of Medivia. Furthermore, I also carry house and premium house scrolls as well as temple scrolls. House scrolls allow the purchase of special homes designed by the architect who made the king's castle himself. Temple scrolls are filled with powerful magic and can teleport you back to your home town as long as you are not in any kind of danger.

Idk yet even what this scroll does, but I assume it should be able to be purchased which you cannot. All the other scrolls is working fine to purchase.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Zyra Coxa (284 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Zyra CoxaAlso, I noticed there is a medivia coin scroll shop in the depot, which is nice. But the NPC does not sell Wisdom Scrolls, cause when I ask him about it he replies:

15:15 Zyra Coxa: wisdom scroll

15:15 James: The king has given me premium scrolls to sell to the citizen of Medivia. Furthermore, I also carry house and premium house scrolls as well as temple scrolls. House scrolls allow the purchase of special homes designed by the architect who made the king's castle himself. Temple scrolls are filled with powerful magic and can teleport you back to your home town as long as you are not in any kind of danger.

Idk yet even what this scroll does, but I assume it should be able to be purchased which you cannot. All the other scrolls is working fine to purchase.

The wisdom scroll gives you the needed exp to reach level 8. You can use it once, only in Novus, to skip the lvling there and go straight to mainland.
That's why mainland NPCs don't sell it.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Avyssus (164 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Dont know if this has been reported before.

There is a minor Bug on the Arena.

If you as a druid USE PARALYZE you get PZ LOCKED. You dont get PZ LOCKED with ANY OTHER rune or spell just paralyze.

If you talk to the npc and return to the temple, you get stuck. If you talk to the npc to try to return to the ARENA, you can't cuz you are pz locked.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Saevius (124 Druid of Pendulum) Quote
Player
The quest log in the acess to Foreign Lands still refers to Ruppel as Daniel Steelsoul.

After you talk to the Queen on Carlin the quest log already says the name of the new city but still calls Ruppel as Daniel Steelsoul.
Posted 3 weeks ago by Gothard (173 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player

I can not open my own home depot :S
Posted 1 week ago by Sir Mureco (157 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...