Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Hello Iryont!

I can't put tapestry on the wall signaled in the photo.

Can you get it right?

Thanks!
Posted 4 months ago by Joel Eli (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Most of the lights inside houses turn back on after ss.
Posted 4 months ago by Maelys the Monstrous (155 Knight of Pendulum) Quote
Player

These doors in my Ancient Scepter Guildhall in Osaris on Legacy keep having their door rights list reset at ss, removing all the door rights set so only I, the owner, can open and close them.
Posted 4 months ago by Saelvas Saelvius (220 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
I'm having issues with backpacks staying open. Some of them stay open, and others close. It doesn't matter in which order they're opened, it's completely random but it's always the same backpacks that get closed. What is causing this and is there any fix to it? Others don't seem to have this issue. Running in admin mode doesn't solve it
Posted 3 months ago by Mythra (65 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hellou i just got kicked several times today, and few minutes a go i got killed be Dragon Lord, i hope GMS will solved this. please
Posted 3 months ago by Yard Yura (109 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Mysterious Druid4 minutes agokilled at level 86 by a dragon.

Got kicked from server and website Went down for about five minutes, internet was working fine..

I too got disconnected at this time, along with a few of my swedish friends (exactly 00:00) and could not reach the server or website.

This isnt the first time this has happened, some networking node that is frequently being routed through from the gameserver for certain locations seems to be very unreliable.

not sure if there is a easy solution though :0 and im not an expert

/Aimara
Posted 3 months ago by Aimara (306 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
You see a isingoma backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 18.0 oz.

Shouldn't the first letter be in capital? Isingoma.

You see 4 nether fangss.
It weighs 24.0 oz.

When you have more than 1 fang, it adds an extra "s" in the word.
Posted 2 months ago by Avyssus (164 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
http://prntscr.com/l3pyf2

Are we still praising Banors?
Posted 2 months ago by Velsharoon (147 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
There is a bug in the forum software: if your post goes onto a new page in a thread, the redirect doesn't take you to the last page (the new one where your post is). Instead you'll end up on the second last page.
Posted 2 months ago by Rocco Hung (250 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Player with name: Jumbalayah have free account and is still on premium area, please fix the bug. I pay for premium and he sits there for free is not fair ...
Posted 1 month ago by Sea'Wolf (32 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...