Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
I did this quest some weeks ago, when i was Facc. Delivered the Elephant Shield and Dwarven Axe, spoke with him and get the second mission (1k Dwarf Guard task) but now i have the Pacc and didn't receive the outifit, i tryied to talk to him again, but he say nothing...

Sorry for my poor english, xDD

Alannis Shieldmaiden
Posted 6 months ago by Alannis Shieldmaiden (68 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
no one can help me?
Posted 6 months ago by Alannis Shieldmaiden (68 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
I have no idea why this is happening. The left most vertical block of pixels just goes black on my map. For some reasons it seems to happen at different places, depending on how far zoomed in on the map you are?
https://i.gyazo.com/592599b8c07007741965968c8c5b78b1.mp4
Posted 5 months ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Dwarf Guard Task from Elf Faction is bugged. My quest log is updated until "...slay 1k dwarf guards' but upon kill it won't show on server log.. i rechecked my game options and they all have check mark in console.
Posted 5 months ago by Korra (97 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
My VIP and Skills windows won't maximize, once I minimized them.
Already tried reinstalling the hotfix, messing with config, restarting medivia and PC.
Posted 5 months ago by Ashtad (96 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
When you scroll through the outfits, the Thaian Soldier outfit is named Thaian Solder.

Sincerely
Thorak
Posted 4 months ago by Thorak (225 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
While doing 4th mission Thaian Army Faction i died and lost one rune. How finish the qest now, when I cant collect them all?[
Posted 4 months ago by Ralphx (112 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
You need to pick up this rune with other character :/
Posted 4 months ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Crystal Beetles aren't immune to Ice damage.
Posted 4 months ago by Reinhard van Astrea (156 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
In the quest "An Archer's Essentials" located in quest log, it says that I helped the elf Irea to craft a quiver for my hunter outfit. The quiver doesn't exist anymore. It should be replaced to bow.
Posted 4 months ago by Avyssus (164 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...