Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Pretty sure this has been reported but still not fixed - trophy head disappears rather than being seen
Posted 6 months ago by Harkin (183 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Administrator
Hello

I'm afraid this issue won't be taken care of because that's the way the game client draws objects in game and there is not much that can be done.
Posted 6 months ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
Ahh I gotcha, wasn't sure if it was something overlooked maybe. Thanks for the fast reply.
Player
wanted to tell about 2 typos made on Quest log, on Demon helmet quest the item, demon helmet is typed correctly, but on both others (steel boots + demon shield) says "you have slained daemons (instead of Demons) and traesure instead of treasure.
Posted 6 months ago by Wisnia (200 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
The "Eye of ShadowsTotal of 400 creatures were killed." message on the character list isn't on the alphabetically order, but at the same place were old "Stalkers" would be.
Posted 6 months ago by Dextok (125 Archmage of Destiny) Quote
Player
Dont know if this happens many times, https://gyazo.com/cfc2365d68653decfcbaa4eb74eda24b that white sheep spaning where u cannot loot it or kill it melee!
Posted 6 months ago by Vassili Zaitsev (109 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Few day(s) ago I looted this 'bag' in my Nether Spiders hunt.
I had Spoonwithyou contact multiple of people due this.

The item you see in the picture cannot be looted. Neither did it look anything like a doll.
As this item seems to be fairly rare, I would still want to have it. Even when the item shouldn't be in the game, I looted it through RNG.. So I feel I have the right to get one, as soon as the issue is fixed by the upcomming update.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/620faae3cdd4ad999e6439dc246af2a4
Posted 6 months ago by Dead Eye (257 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
I had a small issue with the gameclient / outfits today.
It appears to be some issue in the graphics when something strange happens.
The issue didn't re-occur, when I restarted the client. But I do think you might want to check it out, as it's related to drivers / compatibility to high end video cards or possibly reaching too high FPS within the game.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/8249df0dfd39676ce26c0219f55a3ba7

No action required, but if it seems to occur often, you might have to check it out. I can't make it happen by 'force', so idk what triggered it.
Posted 6 months ago by Dead Eye (257 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Well, questlog on 1st mission of Postman's tells you to use a carpet (I don't think that's the name anymore).
And I'm just curious, how does Orc Spearmen uses a Brown Leather Armor and when you skin it you get a Blue Beater? xD
Posted 6 months ago by Tressa (68 Cleric of Legacy) Quote
Player
Abukir Rune Backpack bug - gives same sprite backpack for both energy wall and frozen magic missiles
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...