Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Chris SharmaI dont know who is more dead, goshnir or me.

Just like the boss brian found, this one supposed to have necromancer sprite is missing.

Jesus close call man lol

Enchanted Blood Herbs - Unstackable after they become enchanted, and if you attempt to enchant a stack of blood herbs instead of 1 they all get deleted and transformed into just 1
Posted 8 months ago by Harkin (183 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
He already replied about enchanting them in a stack and that it wasn't a bug and acted as intended. Seems weird you can't stack them after tho.
Posted 8 months ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
New alpha wolf sprite is brown. When they are slayed they look like a regular war wolf corpse (grey in colour).
Posted 7 months ago by Slymantis (288 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Sir FreddeHe already replied about enchanting them in a stack and that it wasn't a bug and acted as intended. Seems weird you can't stack them after tho.

Didn't notice that, thanks, but seems he agreed and ended up making them stackable now; which of course is a good thing!

Small Diamond stacks are off when comparing the amount to the sprite. Also I still feel all small gems need to be scaled a lot smaller, it's very difficult to decorate with them with the current size of them.
Posted 7 months ago by Harkin (183 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
Unknown21:31 Necromantica has fallen to a group of heroes. The leader of the Banor's Blood Order Daniel Steelsoul has put up a massive chest in Icenhaal to reward all those brave enough to face the wraith queen.

It should be changed I belive
Posted 7 months ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello, Sorry but accidently i forgot i put gold in depo, Could you unlock my character please?

Zajebaniec
Legacy
Thais
Posted 7 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
There is an issue with decaying demons body.
After skinning:

after few minutes

and after next few minutes
[img][/img
Posted 7 months ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Necromantica has fallen to a group of heroes. The leader of the Banor's Blood Order Daniel Steelsoul has put up a massive chest in Icenhaal to reward all those brave enough to face the wraith queen.

Invalid due to new lore ;c
Posted 7 months ago by Insurgent Zielu (131 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Novus local pub lead by NPC Bunzos is missing info in the blackboards. Shouldn't it have his goods and prices? Both blackboards are empty.
Posted 7 months ago by Avyssus (164 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Unknown18:42 The mating season of Sandskull Spiders began. They dug tunnels everywhere looking for fresh meat. Osaris, prepare yourselves!

Should be "The mating season of Sandskull Spiders has begun." Began indicates a timeframe, > began last week, last year, 2 months ago etc..

Unknown18:49 The Sandskull Spiders won't be coming anymore, as their mating season is ending. Get rid of the last few spiders and we should be fine Osarisians!

Could be rewritten to: "The Sandskull Spiders are retreating to their lairs/caves, as their mating season is ending. Get rid of ..."
Posted 7 months ago by Tyrius Orvar (185 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...