Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
The 4x phenakite rock on the way to Vilias has an ore that is unobtainable post update because the squares you can/can't walk on inside the debris has changed.

Also I have reported quite a few changes/bugs that need fixing with this update via ctrl z... do you actually receive those?
Posted 8 months ago by Harkin (183 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player

as far as i know this door has no key... check it please.
Posted 8 months ago by Aethalas (247 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
Inside the flooded tomb

Isagrim Deathbloom with a bugged sprite
Posted 8 months ago by Harkin (183 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
I have a bug with the walls of my house. Most part of the walls are droping the things in water if I try to decorate it. Also, when I try to use some of the "torchs", this goes to the water with a splash. Can you fix that, please? :s

07:31 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Magic Academy, Guild'.
Arco Sobrio owns this house.
Posted 8 months ago by Arco Sobrio (113 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Community Manager
Arco SobrioI have a bug with the walls of my house. Most part of the walls are droping the things in water if I try to decorate it. Also, when I try to use some of the "torchs", this goes to the water with a splash. Can you fix that, please? :s

07:31 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Magic Academy, Guild'.
Arco Sobrio owns this house.

Brian BigclubThe 4x phenakite rock on the way to Vilias has an ore that is unobtainable post update because the squares you can/can't walk on inside the debris has changed.

Also I have reported quite a few changes/bugs that need fixing with this update via ctrl z... do you actually receive those?

It is fixed after the next server save.
Posted 8 months ago by Xuna on Legacy (1 None of Legacy) Quote
Player

Can't hang up tapestry on that one spot without.
Posted 8 months ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Tutor
Sir Fredde

Can't hang up tapestry on that one spot without.

I believe it's a problem with that specific wall, it's a wall corner piece so both the __ and the | parts are actually one, and it only allows one tapestry per wall I guess. Would be neat to see it changed so you can put decorations on both parts of it.
Posted 8 months ago by Le'mon (35 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
I discovered a mistake that did not exist before.
When we click with the left side of the mouse in some places, it says "There is no way.", Giving the example of the meats in the photo, but this happens where the ham is also.

Posted 8 months ago by unknown Quote
Player
The sign at Hills has not been updated yet
It is still written carpet service

Posted 8 months ago by Seck (173 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Player
I dont know who is more dead, goshnir or me.

Just like the boss brian found, this one supposed to have necromancer sprite is missing.

Posted 8 months ago by Chris Sharma (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...