Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Very strange bug. When clicking a wall-light at the "broken" boat in Venore, the light went into the water.
Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86ksUdraNY&feature=youtu.be
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Blessing's are bugged -- I died at lvl 232 from the Queen and lost 120% with 5 blessings
Then while buying blessings I was killed by Pk's and but i had 4 out of 5 blessings already but i lost exactly 290%....

This has to be a glitch/bug with not having full blessings? ... im sure 1 blessing does not save you 170% of exp Each

2 hours agokilled at level 231 by Skull Kid.
2 hours agokilled at level 232 by a queen's follower.
Posted 1 year ago by Shadow Mers (325 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Shadow MersBlessing's are bugged -- I died at lvl 232 from the Queen and lost 120% with 5 blessings
Then while buying blessings I was killed by Pk's and but i had 4 out of 5 blessings already but i lost exactly 290%....

This has to be a glitch/bug with not having full blessings? ... im sure 1 blessing does not save you 170% of exp Each

2 hours agokilled at level 231 by Skull Kid.
2 hours agokilled at level 232 by a queen's follower.

You lost 154% exp your first death and a bit over 4kk exp. https://clips.twitch.tv/BenevolentObedientSashimiNomNom
You lost 310% exp your second death and bit over 8kk exp, looks to me that you only had 3/5 bless and also you have 20k out of most likely 50k bless money left in your bp. It could however be so that you bought 4 bless and then you should ofc get 2kk back, but I think you just missed one. After all we are all humans and sometimes we make mistakes. https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulMistyWatercressRedCoat

P.S I like your stream, keep going and add those damn pkers to vip so you dont have to deal with them again :(
Posted 1 year ago by Sir Fredde (322 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player

put an orc trophy where the wolf one is and it was taken on ss please fix this b*** s**t
Posted 1 year ago by Ranger Grainger (195 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
Tutor
Found a book somewhere in Catacombs with a spelling error.

UnknownIlithiss the despicable:

Once a great wizard, now just a heap of bones. Ilithiss was a loyal servant of Daevok and for years trained in the arts of black magic. Little did the wizard know, is that Daevok himself knew all about it. When the time was there, Ilithiss betrayed Daevok and attempted to kill him, by cursing his soul. Daevok's powers could not be controlled and destroyed Ilithiss with ease. Now, Ilithiss has one purpose, to open the hidden Caatacombs of Forgula. The only way to do that, is to show him love, which is the one thing he will never get!
Posted 1 year ago by Tjockas (253 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Some bugs in the client:

1. Ctrl + Mouse1 (click) acts the same as Ctrl + Mouse2 (click), which is to show the menu with "look", "use", "use with" etc. Instead it should work like Mouse1 (click). It's fairly important because the very similar hotkey Ctrl + Mouse1 (hold) is used to push stacks of items and it's an annoyance every time you accidentally open up the menu. Looking at it from the other side, the current Ctrl+ Mouse1 (click) keybind is fairly useless as it doesn't add anything to the players – it's just a duplicate hotkey.

2. Shift + Up/Down [scroll previous messages] sometimes messes up your movement when you walk in the opposite direction. I tested and it's not just that I accidentally press up before shift (which rightfully so should cause my character to change direction). It seems to be something else, so even if you press shift first it will still mess up. The key presses could be something like this:

A. Arrow key down (6x)
B. Shift (hold)
C. Up (1x)
D. Release shift.
E. Keep walking with arrow key down.

And steps B, C and D would be inbetween the same squarmeter, yet it would interupt my movement.

3. Half screen on Windows 10:

A. Classic view: If you make the window width smaller than that all your chat tabs fits in console, they will start messing up. They can either get stuck on each other or "despawn". You can resolve this temporarily by resizing and sorting out the tabs manually by dragging them around.

[Edit: I believe this bug happens specifically when one of your tabs disappears because there is not enough (horizontal space) after you minimized the client. As soon as a tab disappear it will start to mess up the other tabs as well, e.g you can't use 'tab' to change between channels anymore -- it will stop at the invisible channel.]

B. Transparent view: If your window width is so small that no chat tabs will fit in console, you will be unable to send messages or use hotkeys. Once you make your window a little smaller it will work again.
C. Classic view: If your window is the smallest, the client won't render objects like players, items etc (but you can still walk around invisible and see things like walls, roofs and grounds. If you make your window bigger again this will resolve itself.

As a note here, it would be helpful if we had the option of using more than one row of tabs in the console.

4. Minimap marks:

A. They will jitter when you walk with minimap zoomed out. I understand they can't move smoothly with only so many pixels to deal with, but they jump back and fourth.
B. You can't edit marks on your minimap. If you make a typo or pick the wrong icon, you currently have to delete your own mark and re-make it.

5. Client doesn't always save your map/vip on logout, which means all the map you explored and vip list information disappears (not which chars are in the list but icons etc). I got no more information on this so it might be hard to reproduce.

6. Forum bug: When you "create" your post it won't redirect you back to your post, in the case that you were automatically logged out due "inactivity" (while you were typing the post). I had a few more things to report but I don't remember them anymore. xD

7. Small suggestion: Add the default ctrl+backspace/delete shortcut to the client. In Windows, you can use it to delete all letters until it reaches a special character (which includes space). It's really useful to remove one word a time.
Posted 11 months ago by Myname Isethan (48 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Im not sure if thats a bug but thats my todays loot from Undead Behemoth:

its kinda very rare so idk if it shoul not be another item?
Posted 11 months ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello!

I bought an house in Icenhaal, and I discovered that even tho you have doors around your house open you can't throw things through them.

For an example, If I want to push an backpack from right side of the door to the left side, I first have to put it on the door squaremeter, and then to the left side, as it won't let me push it through.

Is that how its meant to be? I don't really know if its a bug but I just report it anyways if it is =)

Sincerely
Thorak
Posted 10 months ago by Thorak (225 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Green Feather
i lost my Green Feather like dumbo i went to Draculd to see if he could return it, doesnt work anyway to fix this?
Posted 9 months ago by Spoonwithyou (271 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
20:46 Grondolf: Finally, they are dealt with! Those warriors were a large power of Daevok's army and you did a fine job slaying them. Here, you deserve to buy yourself some shiny equipment for your work.
Only got 100k exp from wight task didnt get any gold
Posted 9 months ago by Itron (314 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...