Some bugs in the client:
1. Ctrl + Mouse1 (click) acts the same as Ctrl + Mouse2 (click), which is to show the menu with "look", "use", "use with" etc. Instead it should work like Mouse1 (click). It's fairly important because the very similar hotkey Ctrl + Mouse1 (hold) is used to push stacks of items and it's an annoyance every time you accidentally open up the menu. Looking at it from the other side, the current Ctrl+ Mouse1 (click) keybind is fairly useless as it doesn't add anything to the players – it's just a duplicate hotkey.
2. Shift + Up/Down [scroll previous messages] sometimes messes up your movement when you walk in the opposite direction. I tested and it's not just that I accidentally press up before shift (which rightfully so should cause my character to change direction). It seems to be something else, so even if you press shift first it will still mess up. The key presses could be something like this:
A. Arrow key down (6x)
B. Shift (hold)
C. Up (1x)
D. Release shift.
E. Keep walking with arrow key down.
And steps B, C and D would be inbetween the same squarmeter, yet it would interupt my movement.
3. Half screen on Windows 10:
A. Classic view: If you make the window width smaller than that all your chat tabs fits in console, they will start messing up. They can either get stuck on each other or "despawn". You can resolve this temporarily by resizing and sorting out the tabs manually by dragging them around.
[Edit: I believe this bug happens specifically when one of your tabs disappears because there is not enough (horizontal space) after you minimized the client. As soon as a tab disappear it will start to mess up the other tabs as well, e.g you can't use 'tab' to change between channels anymore -- it will stop at the invisible channel.]
B. Transparent view: If your window width is so small that no chat tabs will fit in console, you will be unable to send messages or use hotkeys. Once you make your window a little smaller it will work again.
C. Classic view: If your window is the smallest, the client won't render objects like players, items etc (but you can still walk around invisible and see things like walls, roofs and grounds. If you make your window bigger again this will resolve itself.
As a note here, it would be helpful if we had the option of using more than one row of tabs in the console.
4. Minimap marks:
A. They will jitter when you walk with minimap zoomed out. I understand they can't move smoothly with only so many pixels to deal with, but they jump back and fourth.
B. You can't edit marks on your minimap. If you make a typo or pick the wrong icon, you currently have to delete your own mark and re-make it.
5. Client doesn't always save your map/vip on logout, which means all the map you explored and vip list information disappears (not which chars are in the list but icons etc). I got no more information on this so it might be hard to reproduce.
6. Forum bug: When you "create" your post it won't redirect you back to your post, in the case that you were automatically logged out due "inactivity" (while you were typing the post). I had a few more things to report but I don't remember them anymore. xD
7. Small suggestion: Add the default ctrl+backspace/delete shortcut to the client. In Windows, you can use it to delete all letters until it reaches a special character (which includes space). It's really useful to remove one word a time.