Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
to me that sounds like a good thing cause it means ppl cant trash your house.
Posted 1 year ago by Itron (314 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
can still theow shit when its put into door sqm first, besides icenhaal doesnt have a population for it is meant to be a dead city
Posted 1 year ago by Umfrey Nightfall (119 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
There is small issue with completed tasks list on character details page here on webstie.
Ghost task are listed between 'd' and 'f'.
Posted 1 year ago by Rakshy (275 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
There must be some problem with the Small Stones. It disappears when I toss, it make the Paladin's training become almost impossible.

"We" would appreciate any kind of help or clarification.

Thanks!
Regards.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
RazzurThere must be some problem with the Small Stones. It disappears when I toss, it make the Paladin's training become almost impossible.

"We" would appreciate any kind of help or clarification.

Thanks!
Regards.

Small stones are meant to break instantly.
Player
Hi, My house in thais got a little bug that i need to be fixed. 'Harbour Lane 1 (Shop)'. ( Carlin House ).

A Blackboard is Rewriteable and the another no, it happen when i reach the limit of the words in one. i tought it gonna back to the normality after SS but it isin't.
Madragor already saw it and told me to put the problem here.

Am looking to put the blue/green dijjin prices in each blackboard so, please check it.

Thanks and sry for my english.
Posted 1 year ago by Mr Archibald (133 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hi, My house in thais got a little bug that i need to be fixed. 'Harbour Place 1 (Shop)'. (Thais House ).

A Blackboard is Rewriteable and the another no, it happen when i reach the limit of the words in one. i tought it gonna back to the normality after SS but it isin't.
Madragor already saw it and told me to put the problem here.
Posted 1 year ago by Batman Bin Suparman (27 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Typo in quest log.

If you do MOLS quest there is a space missing at the Obsidian Lance
It says:

Few months ago a group of explorers decided to explore Maze of lost souls. They have not came back yet, so youdecided to explore the place by yourself.
Between you and decided needs a space, this is done correctly for the dwarven axe and griffin shield, same sentences there so this typo caught my eye.
Player
A typo (say it, but it)
23:46 Alesar: Nevermind. I hate to say it, but it you have done us a favour, human. That gemstone will serve us well. ...

..and string escape
23:48 Malor: Besides, Baa\'leal told me you have distinguished yourself well in previous missions, so I think you might be the right person for the job...
Player
I currently own the following house in edron: 14:41 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Sky Lane, Guild 3'.
Chris Sharma owns this house.

I got a small bug here, every time i light up my wall lamps they automatically go off once the server save comes. Logging in after server saves makes every single wall lamp go "out"
This doesn't happen at the other houses in edron? Could this be changed?
Ofcourse i want my house to shine bright 24/7 :)
Posted 1 year ago by Chris Sharma (238 Knight of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...