Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
A sign near Medivianic in Greenshore still says "Tibianic".

Posted 1 year ago by Czarek mighty'sorcerer (75 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
Millstone doesnt work(Wheat + Millstone = no flour, need to think about that economics these days) and ctrl + wasd does not dance, Im new to the client, maybe you can change the last one through config, if so please tell me.
Posted 1 year ago by Vyget Raijeaf (97 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
frost drake tail and frost dragon tail got mixed up sprites
Posted 1 year ago by Itron (314 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Not an NPC issue, not a map issue, so posting here

shouldn't it be "get into or out OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF this structure" ?

Posted 1 year ago by Domien (66 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
shortcuts not working like battle (ctrl+b), vip (ctrl+p), invent (ctrl+i)
Posted 1 year ago by San Feng (43 Druid of Destiny) Quote
Player
The pickholes are taking way too long to close. Longer than shovel hole. It should't be like that, reveal all pick hole secrets.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Kevin in postman quest still says Vega instead of Neve,

20:22 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here.
Posted 1 year ago by Flurre (63 Cleric of Destiny) Quote
Player
The monster Vigilante doesn't have a capitalized v, so when you encounter it ingame it comes across as "vigilante".
Gladiator says "Give up! You are dead alredy." <---- *already*
Fromir says "Your depo will be mine!" <--- *depot*
17:30 So far you have defeated 8 Skeleton Sharpshooter out of 550 required. < This should be Sharpshooters.
21:05 Kazzan: You have done an aweful lot for us but I cannot help you craft a hood for you until you obtained a decent quiver... <--- This should be "awful".
02:53 Aremis: I blamed him for losing the amulet and we got into a fight after which I quickly took of as I knew that I had to live by myself in order to keep the amulet. Years have passed and I miss my brother but I am not willing to give him back the original necklace... <------ took off
11:12 Kevin: Ok. We need a new set of uniforms, and only the best will do for us. Please travel to Venore and negotiate with Hugo Chief acontract for new uniforms. <---- a contract
11:48 Kevin: Good. Go there and find out what taste he dislikes most: mouldy cheese, a piece of fur or abananaskin. Tell him to SNIFF, then the object. Show him the object and ask 'Do you like that?'.DONT let the guards know what you are doing. <----- *a banana skin* and *~that?'. DON'T*
12:26 You see a Waldo's posthorn.
It weighs 22.0 oz. <---- should be just "You see Waldo's posthorn."
12:29 Kevin: So are you ready for another Mission? <---- this is the only time he capitalizes mission in his entire list of responses I believe)
12:30 Kevin: So listen well. Behind the lower left door you will find a bag. The letters in the bag are for none other than Santa Claus! Deliver them to his house on the isle of Vega, USE the bag on his mailbox and report back here. <------- it's actually the lower right door AND Vega doesn't exist anymore, it's Neve.
09:38 Malor: Besides, Baa\'leal told me you have distinguished yourself well in previous missions, so I think you might be the right person for the job... <--- should be Baa'leal
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
Quest log issue with orc forest quest

In knight axe section, it says about armor, is that alright ?

Posted 1 year ago by Dough Maker (50 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
In city of icenhaal,

16:48 You see a open frozen door.
It belongs to house 'Depot Lane 2'.
Koroview owns this house.

Cant throw stuff through it into house like regular door, got to throw stuff on door sqm and then out. This sucks when selling lootbags

I guess all frozen doors are that way and shouldn't be
Posted 1 year ago by Umfrey Nightfall (119 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...