Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
23:21 Kawill: So receive the blessing of the live-giving earth, pilgrim.

Should be life-giving
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
17:48 Markwin: WHO HAS MY DAGGER? The orc king? This is unacceptable! Those filthly green inbreds...

Should be filthy.

I didn't see an option to edit my previous post. Is there one? I have a LOT of typos to report.

- Oh, ok, I can now edit apparently.

Another one.

18:02 Queen Eloise: It says we miss: 100 pirate beaters, 100 pirate eye patches, 50 pirate hand hooks, 25 pirate skull belts, 2 pirate hats, 2 pirate bandana's 100 pirate tabards, 100 pirate capes and a pirate captain's hat...

There needs to be a comma after bandana's, and in fact, the plural of bandana is just bandanas/bandannas (colors/colours). No apostrophe needed.
Player
Thank you for the reports. They have been taken care of. Please report any typo you encounter. They will be fixed ASAP.
Player
Can you give me some info on why after 3 hrs I cannot edit my posts? Cuz srsly I found like 15-20 typos but there is no way I am going to create that many posts.
Player
You should check gs spawn at coldridge, there are some 3 spots with wolframite~~ ore but when u 'look' it says its either dry grass or spider silk, its a clear bug. i dont have exact locations now, but if u check around that spawn u will find it in 5 minutes.
Posted 1 year ago by Maat (178 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
19:01 You see a heavy frozen missile rune("adori vis", Charges:5).
It weighs 1.2 oz.

I guess it's supposed to be "adori glaci" now.
Posted 1 year ago by Jestem (272 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
The monster Skull Reaper is bugged when skinning. If its a succesfull skin all it does is create of the body you were skinning. No creature products received.
Posted 1 year ago by Feario (296 Knight of Legacy) Quote
Player
The exit tp in serpentine tomb is bugged as you cant throw out items with it.
Posted 1 year ago by Youmirinmyaesthetics (321 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
Thank you very much everyone for reporting! Everything reported until this post has been fixed and will be availible after tomorrow's server save (we did fix every newly added teleporter, not just the one reported. Therefore, you will now also be able to make lootbags again at other places such as deeper Vilias).
Player
Hello!

I haven't read the whole thread so some things that I mention might already been mentioned, but I will give it a shot anyways.

In Icenhaal when you are in one of the houses, if a door is open in your house you can't throw things through the door, you must first put the item on the same SQM as the door, and then past it.

You can't put up tapestrys on the walls in a house in Icenhaal either.

And I have not tried this on other NPCs as I should, but while writing this post I stumbled upon when you buy parcels, you can't buy several parcels at the same time, only 1. Is that how it should be? I guess if it is, then I am sorry for taking your time.

Those is what I have seen so far in Icenhaal and I hope that I didn't remention anything someone else wrote.

Take care.

Sincerely,
Thorak
Posted 1 year ago by Thorak (225 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...