Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
At postman:

23:58 Kevin: Ok. We need a new set of uniforms, and only the best will do for us. Please travel to Venore and negotiate with Hugo Chief acontract for new uniforms.

a contract not acontract.

02:36 Kevin: Good. Go there and find out what taste he dislikes most: mouldy cheese, a piece of fur or abananaskin. Tell him to SNIFF, then the object. Show him the object and ask 'Do you like that?'.DONT let the guards know what you are doing.

a banana skin not abananaskin
also, separating DONT from the . would be also correct
Posted 2 years ago by Mad Gravity (62 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
I send parcel with correct name and city and i didnt received it?
Any soulution? My depot isnt full..
It happend to me twice and i checked every depot in the game and there is no any player with similar name to me
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
there is a lot of human corpses that spawn in abukir after server save like at sandskull spider or that chest u can see when walking through the mountains that u walk through on the way to door 7000. I am pretty sure that they arent supposed to despawn though.
Posted 2 years ago by Itron (314 Ranger of Legacy) Quote
Player
House "Halls of the Adventurers" have some minor issue. Many walls dont work with tapestry, also if i put from ground tapestry to 'lit wall lamp' i can but from backpack not (only few lit wall lamps can be curtained by tapestry)

Please check it if you found time :)
Posted 2 years ago by Szef Kuchni (93 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
i send this pm because i see one BUG, if you open a BAG and use in DUSTBIN, after, you return the operation, you will see all itens of DUSTBIN , i think this is a problem
Posted 2 years ago by Raffaw (50 Scout of Legacy) Quote
Player
21:00 You see a table lamp.

21:00 You see a lit table lamp.
It weighs 20.0 oz.

This item weighs nothing until you turn it on.
Posted 2 years ago by Skalth (156 Knight of Destiny) Quote
Player
Skalth21:00 You see a table lamp.

21:00 You see a lit table lamp.
It weighs 20.0 oz.

This item weighs nothing until you turn it on.

TjockasDuring the Undead Darashia raid one of the announces that was made said this
"00:33 Destroy the portal to stop Zatroth until it is too late!"

Shouldn't it be "..before it's too late!"?

Regards,
Tjockas

Le'monIt should also be Zathroth

ThaddokYou are able to put an entire bonebeast in your backpack and it weighs 0 oz.

Fixxed with update.
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player

Its a chest not dead body. AAAAAND AXEMAN?
Posted 2 years ago by Gant (83 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
Gant
Its a chest not dead body. AAAAAND AXEMAN?

Hello,

Fixed.
Change will be visible after the update.
Posted 1 year ago by unknown Quote
Player
After the update, when I try to move stackable items, and the window to chose how much i want to move pops up.... if I press 1 in my keybord, to move only 1 item of the stack, it choses 10 items instead of 1, and so on for 2 it choses 20, 3 it choses 30....
Posted 1 year ago by Unagi (263 Ranger of Destiny) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...