Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Administrator
Good job on noticing it. I will fix it right away. The rest bugs reported here will be taken care of as well. Thank you!
Posted 2 years ago by Iryont (40 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
I tried searching and couldn't find anything, but if you throw a few energy fields (just tested the energy) in the arena and go back to thais you will be white skull in the temple.
Posted 2 years ago by Mathyx (47 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
I cant login, it says error 10060, i was playing fine and then im getting that error, i got it with 2 computers already.
Posted 2 years ago by Renatim Toma Toma (20 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
Whats is it ?

01:00 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.

i cant use spells and i need to logout now.. please help me !
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
Picking dark armor at Edron Orc doesnt trigger the quest in questlog.
Posted 2 years ago by Gant (83 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
I have small bug i wanted buy house. In page in "Uthemath I a" is 20 sqm but when i went to house i saw only 10 sqm. Small bug but i lincenced it but ok heh maybe i will have small house hehe
Posted 2 years ago by Mitopek Kozaczinio (38 Sorcerer of Legacy) Quote
Player
I noticed that when using alana sio in a house, the extension ~ doesn't work.(Ie. alana sio "fire~) But it does say the words in default, and it also says you are exhausted if you say it twice quickly, and does not say it in default when exhausted.

Just a small bug, but I figure I'd report it.
Posted 2 years ago by Fire Flamus (36 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
Player
Hello,yesterday i found that summon a scorpion is bugged,Because when u are attacking someone with scorpion and it will poison this guy, and then you kill scorpion, they are still poisoned but you wont get any frag
Posted 2 years ago by Bozian Klikic (19 Druid of Legacy) Quote
Player
Can't Make Lump of Dough by mixing flour with water.

Picture below:
http://imgur.com/a/dyvdG

Att,
Matheus Andrade (Mendigo Bloker).
Posted 2 years ago by Mendigo Bloker (48 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
This is not an issue, this is how it's supposed to be. Think logically! You put the flour in the bucket of water, you don't pour the water on the flour :-)

representation of it actually working;

https://gyazo.com/f57b153a38112336aec06f941d6216bf
Posted 2 years ago by Vix Lok (46 Scout of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...