Visit Library section for more information about Medivia
Welcome to Medivia! Learn more
Forum > Game Issues > Minor issues - report them here!
[REPLY]
Player
Some time ago I gave bloodherb to Wyda and instead of having "witch broom" I get regular one. If you try to buy broom in venore you actually get witches broom.

15:59 You see a witches broom.
It weighs 11.0 oz.

Regular one thrown away because thought witches broom doesnt exist in this tibia...

Please change it and give me my witches broom plox
Posted 3 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
If I move diagonally between trees or other objects on the map then I can't use runes on myself or monsters for a short period of time.

Also, when I am pushed diagonally by another player I can't UH myself for several seconds.

If I move diagonally with arrow keys on open ground I don't get this problem.

Any idea how to fix this?
Posted 3 years ago by Kvothen (114 Scout of Destiny) Quote
Player
I think skinning sandskull spiders are bugged cause I killed 162 on task without getting a single item when skinning can you check it?
Posted 3 years ago by Itron (398 Ranger of Pendulum) Quote
Administrator
Hello

I just did - it is working fine :) However, the chance is really low and therefore you might need to kill a bit more to get an ancient rune.
Posted 3 years ago by Iryont (50 None of Legacy) Quote
Player
u can regen mana in this 3x3 square zone at the east of the dp of ank it seems unfair since if u go there to pk someone u get trap and runemakers can use that spot easily to make runes http://imgur.com/a/1ZQ3W
Posted 3 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
Each of the "watchtower" monks, and the "kitchen" monk that spawns inside the closed door in Isle of the Kings library spawn very strangely. I noticed an (within 1 or 2 minutes) hour and 25 minute long respawn timer. Surely this isn't intentional?
Posted 2 years ago by unknown Quote
Player
Iryont.. Hello
Me and other 2 rooks found a bug with a npc.
I sent it for e-mail for support@medivia.org

We are waiting answers!

Is this a bug? We love RPG and need to know =D Maybe this have a reason... (;

http://www.speedyshare.com/UVKJA/N-2016-08-28-14-45-46.cam
Posted 2 years ago by Croix (34 None of Destiny) Quote
Player
You are able to put an entire bonebeast in your backpack and it weighs 0 oz.
Posted 2 years ago by Thaddok (139 Warrior of Legacy) Quote
Player
ThaddokYou are able to put an entire bonebeast in your backpack and it weighs 0 oz.

Lay off the steroids! Haha
Posted 2 years ago by Skalth (156 Warrior of Destiny) Quote
Player
So today i went to the fire axe quest with a friend and i decided to try skin the skeleton for the laughs, turns out you can skin it and then you cannot open it for the f axe
Posted 2 years ago by Lean (121 Archmage of Legacy) Quote
[REPLY]
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
Loading... Loading...